Mash together in small bowl:
Stir together in small bowl:
- In small dish, combine marinade & chicken.
- Refrigerate 30 mins - 1 hour.
- Preheat non-stick pan over MED-HI heat.
- Cook chicken 5-7 mins, browning on all sides.
- Add sambal oelek. Cook 1-3 additional mins.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add onion to pan and cook until tender.
- Stir seasoning mixture in with onions. Cook 1-3 mins.
- Add sauce mixture to pan. Cook 1-3 mins.
- Re-add chicken to pan. Stir. Cook 1-3 mins.
- Top with a few dashes of red pepper flakes (optional).
TIP: This dish is also delicious with shrimp.