- Preheat pan over MED heat.
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus spears & discard.
- Snap spears into 2-3 pieces.
- Add garlic & ginger to the pan & cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add asparagus & water. Bring to a boil for 5 mins.
- Remove asparagus and top with lemon rind & pepper.
Friday, October 19, 2007
- Place cabbage in steamer. Cover and steam 5-10 mins, until slightly tender.
- In small bowl, combine spicy mustard and lemon juice.
- Place cabbage in bowl. Add lemon/mustard mix and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Serve immediately.
TIP: If you have no steamer available, simply place & cover a strainer/colander over a pot of boiling water.
- Place fish in small bowl. Add garlic, black pepper, salt, cumin, and turmeric. Ensure to coat both sides.
- Cover & marinate at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place the fish in a non-stick baking dish, & cover with the marinade.
- Bake 10-20 minutes depending on thickness, until fish easily flakes.
- Squeeze with lemon juice.
Monday, October 15, 2007
I just wanted to leave a quick note and let everyone know that my postings of recipes might slow down a bit (as you've probably already noticed). I had to take some 'personal time' last week and now I've moved on from phase 2 to phase 3 with a loss of 36 pounds and 27.5 inches! And that's with almost never eating the same meal twice. Variety really is my spice of life. :)
If you like, you can read all about my progress, see my final stats, before/after pictures at My Journey with HCG.
Do know that I am not deserting all you shrinking phase 2ers! I still have a few hundred recipes to post here, and I will continue to do so on a regular basis. It will mostly only be 2-3 times a week, however, instead of every day while I'm on phase 3. I'm also working on my phase 3 recipe blog at the same time. I'll be returning to my next round of phase 2 around Thanksgiving.
Thanks again, everyone, for the comments, all of your support, and I really hope you continue to enjoy these recipes.
Posted by Renee at 2:06 PM