- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
- Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminum foil.
- In the center of this sheet, place asparagus spears and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Place whitefish on top of asparagus.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice & oregano, and pour over fish.
- Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
- Bake 10-20 mins, until fish flakes.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
- Briefly steam the green onions until tender.
- Preheat saucepan over MED heat.
- Chop steamed green onions.
- In a saucepan, saute the green onions in a bit of vegetable broth for a couple of minutes, then add the parsley, zsweet, paprika, salt, dill, thyme, celery seed, and cayenne. Saute 1-2 mins more.
- Add remaining vegetable broth, reduce heat, cover and simmer 20-30 mins.
- In blender, combine all ingredients and puree until reaches desired consistency.
- Place in refrigerator until chilled or serve over ice.
TIP: Depending on the amount of tomato used, you may need to vary most of these amounts according to taste.