- Preheat pan over MED-HI heat.
- Sprinkle steak with liquid aminos.
- Dip steak in shake 'n bake, coating both sides.
- Add steak to pan and brown on both sides.
- Transfer steak to crockpot.
- Cover with garlic, celery, onions, and diced tomato.
- Top with beef broth. Don't stir!
- Cover and cook on low until reaches desired doneness.
- When done, serve immediately, and cover with juices from crockpot.
NOTE: This dish includes 3 vegetables which are meant only for flavor. When finished cooking, you can discard veggies, or choose to eat just one of them (as we aren't allowed to mix veggies on phase 2 per Dr S).