- Peel, seed and slice cucumber.
- In small dish, combine cucumber, juice of 1/2 lemon, and chopped cilantro. Toss.
- Cover & refrigerate to marinate while preparing the rest of the dish.
- Preheat pan over MED-HI heat.
- Slice steak into very thin slices.
- In small bowl, place steak, sambal oelek, garlic, and white pepper. Be sure to coat steak well.
- Place steak in pan with water.
- Stir fry for 2-5 mins depending on how you like your steak cooked.
- Serve immediately while hot over cold cucumbers.
NOTE: This dish will cause an immediate explosion of your taste buds once it hits your mouth. Neither myself, nor Biz, can be held responsible. Yummy!
Big thanks again to Biz for allowing me to post the recipe. Enjoy!