- Combine minced onion, parsley, oregano, basil, rosemary, and fennel seeds in food processor or grinder. Grind.
- Add seasonings and all other ingredients except for seafood & tabasco in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 mins.
- Add fish and return to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5-15 mins.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Top with a few dashes of tabasco just before serving.
NOTE: For the tomato on this dish, I will sometimes chop up a few slices of tomato and then add 2 T of sugar free natural tomato sauce for a slightly more tomatoey taste.