- Mix Bragg Liquid Aminos, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger in a ziplock bag or dish with lid.
- Place whitefish in marinade and coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for 30 mins - 1 hr, turning once.
- Discard marinade and pat fish slightly dry with a papertowel.
- Grill 3-4 mins on the George Foreman until fish flakes. Or you can broil for 5-10 mins depending on thickness of fish.
TIP: I usually marinate the fish in a ziplock bag. That way I can simply flip the bag over in the refrigerator one or two times while marinating. When it's finished marinating, I simply cut off one corner of the bag and drain out the marinade and then it's much easier to pull the fish out & pat it slightly dry.