- Preheat pan over MED-HI heat.
- Finely shred cabbage in food processor.
- Add cabbage, 2 T broth, and 1/2 t Bragg Liquid Aminos to pan.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes just until slightly tender.
- Remove cabbage and place on serving dish. Sprinkle with fresh black pepper.
- Turn heat down to MED.
- Add shrimp, 2 T broth, onion powder, garlic, and 1 t Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Stir fry shrimp until they curl up & turn pink.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. (optional)
- Serve immediately over cabbage.
TIP: You can alter the amount of broth and Bragg Liquid Aminos to your personal taste. You can also use water instead of broth. It's used mainly to keep the food from completely sticking while stir-frying. You may find you can do without the water/broth totally.
Don't expect the cabbage to taste like rice. But it has a great crunch and tenderness all at the same time, and goes really great with the shrimp. Really filling and tasty. Enjoy!