Friday, September 21, 2007

Biz's Famous Creole Catfish

There have been a few menu items that I've seen Biz post on her blog that I wanted to find out how she made them. With her permission, I'll be posting a few of those over the weekend. I tried this one tonight and it was SO good. The fish just falls apart in your mouth. Enjoy!


  • 100g catfish (or any whitefish)
  • 1 chopped tomato
  • 1/2 c water
  • 1 t minced onion
  • 1-2 t cajun seasoning


  1. Preheat pan over MED-HI heat.
  2. Cut fish into bite size pieces.
  3. Place fish in ziplock bag. Add minced onion & cajun seasoning to coat.
  4. Pan fry coated fish in pan with water.
  5. Cook 3-4 mins. If all the water cooks off, add more as needed.
  6. Add chopped tomato & stir fry for another 5-10 mins until tomatoes become tender and dish becomes more soupy.

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO!!! Look at that! Awesome! See, I knew you had the knack! WOW! I am SO glad you liked it!