- Place cooked shrimp in food processor. Pulse a few times to chop up shrimp. Or, simply chop with sharp knife.
- In small bowl, combine chopped shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, salt/pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 mins-1 hr.
- When ready to serve, cut off top of tomato. Scoop out inside of tomato.
- Chop & combine inside of tomato with shrimp mix. (You may discard seeds if you like.)
- Fill tomato with shrimp mix.
- Top with a couple dashes of tabasco (optional) and serve.
TIP: This is great using baked fish as well.