Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Crockpot Roast

  • 100g steak
  • onion soup mix
  • 1 c beef broth
  • black pepper to taste

    1. Add steak to crockpot.
    2. Cover with remaining ingredients. I sometimes add a splash
      of liquid aminos as well.
    3. Cook for several hours until reaches desired doneness.
    4. Serve.

    TIP: Besides being delicious any day, this is a great one for those mornings when I realize I completely forgot to take something out to thaw. You can take the steak straight from the freezer into the crockpot and eat a flavorful, tender steak later in the day.

  • 1 comment:

    Shadiyah said...

    Since my crock pot is HUGE, I might try making several of these at once and freezing the rest in individual portions to make some quick and easy lunches to take to work with me. :)