Friday, August 31, 2007

Simple Frappuccino

Every day I brew coffee and it seems to go to waste. Hubby leaves, forgets to take extra to work, and I certainly can't drink an entire pot (or even half a pot) to myself.

So today, I took the coffee left in the pot (you could always brew fresh coffee for this - just let it cool to room temperature) and poured it into small plastic containers (each holding about 8-12 oz worth). You could also just pour this into an ice cube tray.
Then set in freezer.
Wait a few hours until mostly frozen (works best if it's still sort of 'mushy') and put into blender. (Or, instead of waiting for coffee to freeze, you could simply add ice & room temperature coffee to blender & speed up this process.)
Add 4-8 drops of Vanilla Crème Liquid Stevia (to taste).
Blend until to your desired consistency & serve.

I bet this would also be good with the English Toffee Liquid Stevia. Or the Dark Chocolate Liquid Stevia. Way too many possibilities.

I really enjoyed this. Very easy to make, it was really frothy and made me feel like I was drinking a true frapp. A wonderful after dinner treat!

No comments: